420 D. Heat Sealable Fabric for sale is available in 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 yard increments with a 1/2-yard minimum. Enter partial yard increments in decimal form, e.g. 1.5 = 1-1/2 yards
58" 420 D. x 420 D. Heat Sealable Packcloth Nylon @ $24.95
420d x 420d Nylon High Tenacity Pack Cloth with Ether based TPU coating and an overall thickness of 0.40mm. This rugged material is air holding and heat weldable @ 10.8 oz. per sq. yard. This tough durable fabric has a heat activated ether based polyurethane coating that remains flexible and easy to work with. This material is imported.
- Total Weight 10.8 oz
- Total Thickness 0.40mm
- Tongue Tear: 11lbs. Warp/ 9lbs. Weft
- Tensile Strength: 245 lbs. Warp 160 lbs. Weft
- Breakaway Adhesion: 74 lb/s " Film to Film"
- Hydrostatic High Pressure 420 lbs.
- Hydrostatic Low Pressure 1.5 PSI / No Leaks / 5minutes
- Air Retention 10 PSI/5 minutes
The thicknesses are as follows:
- Total Thickness: 0.40mm
- TPU Film Thickness: 0.17mm
- Base Material Thickness: 0.23mm
Colors - Olive
pictured above are a close of a representation, but actual colors can
vary. Ordering a sample pack that includes a fabric swatch of each color
available is recommended.