When it comes to cold weather, it might seem obvious that natural fabrics like wool are the preferable option in terms of keeping warm, but that's not always the case. Various synthetic materials offer comfort from the cold, and can oftentimes even be more effective.
- Island Marooning Must-Haves
- Adventures in Campfire Cooking
- Glamping: Not Just for the Bourgeoisie
- A Camping Guide for Beginners
- Finding Your Adventurous Spirit in the New Decade
- Great Gifts for the Outdoor Enthusiast in Your Life
- Natural vs. Synthetic Fabrics for Cold Weather
- 5 Cold Weather Camping Necessities
- Welcome to our online store
Posted by Ellie B. on 11/30/2019
Posted by Ellie B. on 11/15/2019
Camping in cold and freezing temperatures can be a great experience if you've prepared well and stay safe. Researching the camp location and planning ahead is necessary to pack smart.