The pandemic threw a wrench in many of our summer plans, from vacations, to weddings, to sports, to the everyday activities we used to take for granted. Yet, that doesn’t mean all summer fun must be canceled!
- Pandemic-Friendly Water Activities for the Summer
- Safe Camping Practices During COVID-19
- Safe Hiking Practices During COVID-19
- RV Staycation: Making "At Home" Feel Like It's "Away"
- How To Go Camping… In Your Own Backyard!
- DIY Face Masks: How to Do Good With Your Sewing Skills
- Island Marooning Must-Haves
- Adventures in Campfire Cooking
- Glamping: Not Just for the Bourgeoisie
- A Camping Guide for Beginners
Posted by Ellie B. on 8/17/2020