The pandemic threw a wrench in many of our summer plans, from vacations, to weddings, to sports, to the everyday activities we used to take for granted. Yet, that doesn’t mean all summer fun must be canceled!
- Showing Gratitude to Nature this Thanksgiving
- Caring for Your DIY Nylon Hammock
- 4 Essential Fabrics for Pacific Northwest Weather
- 5 Reasons to MYOG
- Pandemic-Friendly Water Activities for the Summer
- Safe Camping Practices During COVID-19
- Safe Hiking Practices During COVID-19
- RV Staycation: Making "At Home" Feel Like It's "Away"
- How To Go Camping… In Your Own Backyard!
- DIY Face Masks: How to Do Good With Your Sewing Skills
Posted by Ellie B. on 8/17/2020