If you’ve been cooped up in quarantine for a while now, you’re probably dying to get back outdoors. This is doubly true if you’re a diehard camper. Nearly 85% of Americans plan to road trip this summer, and searches for camping are highest they’ve been since 2011.
- Safe Camping Practices During COVID-19
- Safe Hiking Practices During COVID-19
- RV Staycation: Making "At Home" Feel Like It's "Away"
- How To Go Camping… In Your Own Backyard!
- DIY Face Masks: How to Do Good With Your Sewing Skills
- Island Marooning Must-Haves
- Adventures in Campfire Cooking
- Glamping: Not Just for the Bourgeoisie
- A Camping Guide for Beginners
- Finding Your Adventurous Spirit in the New Decade
Posted by Ellie B. on 7/24/2020