If you’re an avid hiker and you’ve been cooped up inside thanks to COVID-19, you’ve no doubt been hankering for a hike even more than usual lately.
- Pandemic-Friendly Water Activities for the Summer
- Safe Camping Practices During COVID-19
- Safe Hiking Practices During COVID-19
- RV Staycation: Making "At Home" Feel Like It's "Away"
- How To Go Camping… In Your Own Backyard!
- DIY Face Masks: How to Do Good With Your Sewing Skills
- Island Marooning Must-Haves
- Adventures in Campfire Cooking
- Glamping: Not Just for the Bourgeoisie
- A Camping Guide for Beginners
Posted by Ellie B. on 6/18/2020